Monday, July 20, 2009

Just a stupid joke....


Hai alzzz...

Just wanna share a stupid joke in this sooo boring Tuesday morning...

A: Bang, durian ni baik tak?

B: Baik.....memang dia tak mencakar-cakar.....

A : ??????...

Hee...heeee..it's a TRUE conversation between A & B. A is my brother & B is the orang asli that sell durian somewhere near his house area.

I was laughing like mad when my father told us the story. I don't really know whether the orang asli really don't understand what my bro mean by "baik" or he was just trying to joke around with his customer.

But my brother always tell us good stories about orang asli that came to the clinic. Some are really funny...

Well...they are just trying to adapt in our modern lifestyle.....

Maybe we too will look silly when we try to adapt in their lifestyle right?
By the way, the potluck party is on Sunday...So... Make some noise everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...haa..haaaa...

No comments: