Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Emmmmm...

Hai alzzzzz.....

Just wanna tell you a short story....

Loonggg time ago...I got these 3 little stooges...A, B & C

One day, someone asked me about who's better between A, B & C..so I answered B intead of A & C....Emmm..I'm not going to tell you why I choose B...my secret!!

And that someone asked me again...........who do you like the most?...again I answered B.

Questions after questions....most of my answers was..............."B"..Darling of mine..hahhahaha

But yesterday, after so many years,I realized that A & C never throw words to me but B did and it's hurt like hell. So now, who is the one I misjudged? Those I never care about or the one I care the most???

Emmm..I'm going to put on my thinking cap again & think hard.......I need time to be alone.So.....................Meet me next week. Need to solve this puzzle A.S.A.P...

Chow!!!!!!

No comments: