Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

A little too early to wish?..Nope!! It's only 3 days before some of my friends celebrate christmas.

Merry Christmas to My Boss Yang Arif Tuan Fredrick. I still think on what to buy for him this year. We bought one basket full of chocolates last year. Gila banyak!!. Considering that he want to loose weight this year, so I think chocolates seems to be a little too pursuasive.Haa..haaa..haaaa...

Merry Christmas to my friend David. Who gave me Hari raya card every year without fail. No card for you lohhhh....Macam biasalah. Aku kan "Yang Arif"!!!....haa..haaaaaa......Jangan makan hati ye.

Merry Chritmas to everybody I know in MPKL, who stays in & who stays in and out. Haa..haaa...Sometimes I can be so pelupa. Aku ingat ramai bagi kad raya this year, tapi aku lupa siapa yang celebrate apa. Apa-apalah...........Janji aku ingat semua yang lalu lalang depan aku, siapa yang celebrate Christmas tu, Merry Christmas!!!..Enjoy your holiday.

Last but certainly not least.........Merry Chistmas to my Friend, Vern!!!. This is the first year kannnn..Haa.haaa..berfore this aku baca je ko sambut Christmas. It's been a wonderful roller coaster ride with you and your team, pening....tapi fun!!!..Haaa..haaaaaaa.....

Office aku dah mula senyap...Semua dah mood cuti. Aku mood pening + sakit.........Malasnya.....................

No comments: