Sunday, January 4, 2009

Karaoke lagi

Kegemaran baru....Karaoke!! Haa..haaa..Semalam kami ramai-ramai pergi karaoke.Kat tempat yang sama. New year dulu room 42, semalam room 41. Bigger room!!!....
Look at me!!! Gila selekeh!! I dont know what actually get into me. No mood to comb my hair, no mood to put on make up & obviously, no mood to dress up!!!!. The jacket I wore? YB yang punya!!. Aku dah basuh, aku pakai balik. Haa..haaaa....Sorry YB.......
I dont really remember what was the song. It's between dancing queen or mamma mia.

I remember this.....This is I will Survive!!!!. I lurrrvveeeeesssss the song!!!. It's so much fun!!!
We sing..............
And we dance............
I get this after singing my heart out!!. Thanks kak Sue sebab belanja ABC nih. Hee..heee..Aku ngan kak Sue dok makan & sembang2 kat Jusco AU2. Just infront of my house!!!
My plate of fried rice with black pepper beef. Nyummmyy nyuummyyy nyuuummm!!!!
Kak Sue's nasi goreng cili padi. Aku tak berani nak tumpang makan.Haa..haaaaaaa.....
So, that's it for yesterday. I didn't follow the others to Mid Valley. I have to be home before 10pm. Wakakkaka.Tulah, siapa suruh pergi tengok midnight kannnnnnnn. Kan dah kena grounded!!. But it's ok anyway. Kalau tak kena grounded pun, aku tak akan ikut juga.It's complicated to tell why...
Ok..This is something I want to share with all of you.What I actually do in court? What is my job?

I think some of my friends get confused on what I actually do in court. Haa..haaa..I even remember one of them called me “court woman”. Luckily he didn’t call me catwoman. Haa..haaaaaa….Can't imagine myself in that cat suit!!!.....Buruk!!!...wakakakkakaa.

I DON’T TYPE anything guys. I don’t work behind typewriter whatsoever. I’m the one who’s talking. Interpreting English to Malay vise versa. Is it difficult? At first yes!. I lost my words, lack of vocabulary, lack of confidence & worst; I don’t even know law terms. I have to study Industrial Relation Act from page one to the last page to understand what actually happened. Luckily my judge was kind enough not to scream & yell throughout the prosiding. Hee..heeeee…..

There is a different between Interpreting & translating even though they are almost the same thing. What I do everyday……..well, not everyday lahhhh…..is interpreting!!. It’s a long winded procedure & everybody has to endure the pain of waiting patiently. Sometimes………..I get sleepy!!....Haa..haaa..haaa…

One of my dear friend saying this “Mesti English bagus kan….” Well…I can’t find the exact word to answer him. All interpreters must be good in English. That’s it!!!. Mine? Not good enough lorrr. The fact that lawyers don’t talk bahasa pasar in court, sometimes I get blurred. Haa..haaaaaaa……
So, I hope that explanation is clear. I'm not typing anything in court!!.period!!!

4 comments:

tira_blurb said...

Are you ok sis? If anything just buzz me over la... Neways, yeah.. I Will Survive tu the bestest! ehehe! And I think I know who called you "CourtWoman"... ahahahaa!

=)

Kikey said...

I'm ok....I'm just a lil bit dizzy over my new found "happiness". Wakakakkaka....I dont know how to explain. It's just haywire here in my head.

Bagus betul kawan kita tu ye...Pepandai suka hati dia je panggil akak courtwoman. Tak tahu dia tu....Superman tak cukup makan!!!!!..ahahahhahaha

tira_blurb said...

Dia tu Superman yang always "fly fly" here and there. Hahahah!

Bleh plak dia cakap 'See you in court and drink drink...' adoyai!!!

haha!

Kikey said...

akak yang disuruhnya buat kopi..adakah patut?? sia-sia je aku lesing kang...wakakkakakakaka.