Thursday, March 26, 2009

Questions....And more Questions

Well….good Thursday everybody.

Yeahhh..so much for a good day. Baru je opis aku banjir kilat. Tak hujan tak ribut, tiba-tiba penuh air kat depan lift.Paip pecah !!!!

Emmmmm…Tinggalkan kisah banjir, lets talk about questions. I got questions, loadsss of them….loaadddsss and loaadddsss of them. But I just can’t find the exact answer.

Sometimes I wonder why some peoples can be so cruel? Wonder why I keep on stating that I’m going to “kill” people? I think some of you might think that I’m talking about one or two or more……of you my friends. But………….NOPE!!!. I don’t have that cruel attention towards my friends. Regardless on how they might think about me. Well…..I’m not an angel with a circle on my head everybody!!! I’m a little demon myself.

So, ever wonder who that unlucky chap is? He is the one who locked the most beloved man I got on earth in a store room & put a “parang” on his neck while taking all my mother's stuffs. Who is that person??? PENYAMUN laaaaaaaa!!!!

So, do I have all the privilege to KILL that person my friends? He messed up with my parents when I’m not around. Should I kill him?????. I think I should fry him till rentung or salai him macam itik salai vern tu.

And the question is? Why somebody has to take stuff he did not earn? Why??. I just can’t understand why!!!!

Question number 2. Why I put that “mengumpat” thing previously? Haa..haaaaaa….I bet some of you might think that I’m trying to be religious. Look at me people!!!! Take a close look. Am I??? Haa..haaa..

Actually it’s not my attention to “kurang ajar” to anybody. But that’s the scenario here in my work place. Sometimes I just have to make excuses to run here & there just to clear my ears. I don’t want peoples twisting my words. I’m here to work & that is what I’m going to do. When that “akak-akak” mengumpating, I go & listening to my MP3. They say I’m not leparking with my colleagues…….It’s ok with me. I got better life outside the bench & the arena.

Question number 3. Aku sentap??? Haa..haaaaaaaa….That is the question that keep on rocking my mind. I’ve told everybody before. I’m going to change my perception on life this year. So I did!! But why do some peoples still hanging to what happened before? Well..sometimes peoples just can’t accept changes. To be honest, this is not the life I want. Aiyyooo!! Sapa nak?? Tell me!! . But what else I can do? Praying till I drop laaaaaaa. I’m not going to live forever. So, being bad to my surroundings is a very bad choice!!!!

Question number 4. I told everybody that I love my friends? Am I? Really? I don’t think I should list down their names to ensure that. But….for all that I have in this world, my friends come third on my list!!. Why? I don’t think I can live without friends. Like most peoples, I started with my childhood friends. But now I end up here with Tegarians. They are not the only clique I have. But they certainly the best!. Why am I saying that? With just the love & affection of friendship, we can attach 12 peoples together. But………..I don’t know, maybe the backgrounds are different…so………….Don’t get me wrong, I’m just too small in this group. I stand to be corrected…Coz you guys are like my own brothers & sisters. For 100 million times, Once again…..I’m sorry if some of you think I’m not being good. I love all of you. That is all.

Question number 5. Why some peoples keep on hating one another & spread lies? Ha!!!! This is so interesting. I just can’t find the answer until now…or until I go rotten. Sampai lah jadi fosil pun. Hello!! We’re not stone. One day, when we die, we need peoples to do the burial. Bukan korek lubang terjun sendiri & kambus!!!. If you don’t like people, that’s fine….but please don’t spread lies, please don’t menghasut & please don’t attack membabi buta. Not professional la..!!!. So, If you don’t like me or any one of us……I suggest you go to kepong & play kite!!! Haa.haaaa.

More Questions? Yes!! But I’m just too tired to type. Please……..just please my dearest friends, if you see something unusual on me, please ask. Don’t just jump into conclusion. I’m open to any criticism.

For today, Happy Birthday to our dearest president of Nubhan FC,Cik Masyita Ismail a.k.a chieth............YB laaaaa..haa..haaaaa.. No matter who you are, you are my friend & I love you for being one.

Errrrrr.....Why am I writing in English? Salahkan Tuan Fred!!! Haa..haaaaaa…haaaaaaaa…..

No comments: