Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thinking...............

I’ve been doing this lately......put on my thinking cap & think hard.....
Apa yang aku fikirkan? Lots of things. From the biggest to the smallest. Dari yang necessary to yang paling unnecessary. Haa..haaa.I even think about a woman snoring in the LRT. Damn serious!!!...Don’t know where she’s heading to. But....huhuuhuhu..Snoring???..eeemmmm
Ok, back to the topic. Jangan kata aku ada niat nak melepaskan tanggungjawab aku plak. Honestly tak ada!! Tapi aku rasa pengalaman yang sikit ni cukup mengajar aku untuk berfikir panjang. Antara aku dan dunia yang satu lagi tu harus ada barrier. Sama seperti yang aku buat dulu-dulu. Jumping & drowning into the world is a very bad choice. So, better stay a bit away before I get into trouble.
I’m going to run away??? Well..I’m not thinking anything really. I’m just building a rampart. Somehow....It’s very necessary for me to think about my future now.But if you ask me if I’m getting married, the answer is simple. NO!! Not in the list for the mean time la darling!!. I’m thinking about starting a new thing. Like...........eemmm likeeeee....errrrr...don’t know!! Haa..haaa..

I’m not in the mood to write actually. I’m just expressing my feelings..well, not good enough ha???.
Okey...Before I’m out of here.....I would like to wish MY MOM a very sweet, cute, little tiny wish. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK!!!! You’re 60 this year!!! Tapi tak per, still awet mude lagik. Haa..haaaaa...Sayang mak!!! Esok kalau tak ujan, tadak aral melintang pukang, adik banjer makan!!! Hikhikhikhik!!!!

No comments: